LIFESTYLE + FASHION + BLOGGING TIPS

My Positivity Project: Little Things In Life That Make Me Happy

This is the second post in my positivity project series on my blog. If you missed the first one (7 things I love about my face) you can read it hereFor this one I thought I would focus on the small things in life that make me happy. We often focus so much on the things, both big and small, that stress us out, aren’t perfect, or make us unhappy. So I thought I would share around 30ish little things in life that make me happy!

The Little Things

Oversized sweaters.

Spending time with family.

Game night.

Food. All the good food.

A cozy, simple space.

Peeling the sticky glue off a coupon.

Drinking water out of a mug.

Taking photos.

The sun coming through the window in the morning.

Moments that remind you of when you were a child.

Lots and lots of plants and flowers.

When your makeup lasts throughout a long day.

Dusk. The best time of day (at least to me).

Finding a song that fits your mood perfectly.

Walking the dog on a chilly fall morning.

A good pair of glasses.

Exploring outside in nature.

When the sky is a gray/white shade and it smells like winter.

Putting on an outfit that makes you feel great.

When you finally figure out an solution to the thing that’s been on your mind for days.

Completing the to-do list.

A cozy evening curled up with a good book.

When you think you’re going to be late but you actually arrive early.

The smell of books.

A hot shower after a long day.

Laughing till you cry.

And those are some of the little things in life that make me happy. Let me know some of the little things that make you happy!

Share:

14 comments so far.

14 responses to “My Positivity Project: Little Things In Life That Make Me Happy”

1. Megan says:

I absolutely love this idea. It’s so nice to read about the little things in life – makes me look around and think about the same thing 🙂

Megan x
    everything-in-between.co.uk

2. Katya says:

Well, it seems that you love the little things in life. I love the rain, books and as you may know already, blogging. I love a lot of stuff but it’s the little things I value the most.

StyleSprinter Blog by Katya Bychkova

3. Kim says:

Such a lovely list. Definitely put a smile on my face. I love to drink water out of a mug too but my coworkers and friends think I’m weird for it hahah.

Kim
    simplylovebirds.com

I’m so glad I’m not the only one who does that! My family thinks it’s so weird but I still do it haha x

4. Stacey says:

First off, this photography is so simple and creative! I love the one with the hands, very artsy <3. Anyways I love this list and a lot of these I can relate to! Since it's getting pretty cold at night now I'm definitely loving those hot showers at the end of the day!

Thank you so much Stacey! I’m so glad you liked the photos. And yes, there’s nothing better than a hot shower after a long, cold day! x

5. E. says:

The plant pic is THE PIC. Looove it Kara, it is so original, you are a very good photographer! Maybe you can give us some tips about photography on another posts hehe
    I like that kind of posts with a possitive message.
    Kisses,
    E.

6. This is such a cute post! I loved reading your list – it definitely reminded me of things that make me feel happy too!

Heather xx