If you live in the United States, tomorrow is Thanksgiving which means lots of food, family time, and remembering what we are thankful for. I always try to keep in mind the good things in life on a regular basis, but sometimes these things can be forgotten. So in spirit of the holiday, I thought I would share with you 17 (my favorite number) things I’m thankful for this year!
17 Things I’m Thankful For This Year
1.Being able to see the sun rise and the sun set each day.
2. My wonderful family who there are no three people I’d rather spend my time with.
3. My country and the freedoms I have.
4. Being able to witness nature’s beauty everyday.
5. My little fluff ball that makes waking up in the morning that much more enjoyable.
6. The cozy space that I am so lucky to call home.
7. The endless memories of the good and the not so good times.
8. Being able to read all the books I want (until I spend too much).
9. Having the chance to go to college and finish my degree.
10. Being able to travel each year and explore new places.
11. Having the ability to experiment and try new things with the support of my loved ones.
12. All the hard times that made me who I am today.
13. The endless times of laughing so much that my stomach hurts. There really is nothing laughter can’t fix.
14. Home made baked goods. And food.
15. The opportunities I’ve been given from blogging.
16. The upcoming Christmas season.
17. I’m thankful for each and every one of you. Thank you so much for this past year and for reading my blog.
What I’m Wearing: Turtleneck: ASOS | Pinafore dress: ASOS | Trench Coat: Gap
And those are just a few of the things I’m thankful for this year. Let me know what you’re thankful for!
Hi there! Kara'sCloset is a lifestyle blog where I sharing my adventure through my twenties, life's simple moments, and blogging tips with lots of outfits in between. I'm glad you're here, and I hope you find some inspiration!
Hi there! Kara'sCloset is a lifestyle blog where I share my adventure through my twenties, life's simple moments, and blogging tips with lots of outfits in between. I'm glad you're here, and I hope you find some inspiration!