It is finally December which means it gets a little bit more Christmasy on the blog. With this holiday season comes of course creating Christmas and holiday themed posts, but it can sometimes be hard to come up with ideas. So to help I put together a list of 15 that you can use on your blog this month! There are some classic ones included, but I encourage you to get as creative as you want and have fun. And although they are more Christmas themed post ideas, they can also just be used for the holiday season.
1.Christmas Gift Guide: It can be hard to figure out what to get everyone on your list for the holidays. So put together a gift guide post to help your readers. There are endless possibilities on how you can do this. You can do one big gift guide post, create one for stocking stuffers, a smaller items gift guide, inexpensive gift guide, one for him/her, and so much more. Pick what best suits your blog and have fun!
2. Christmas/Holiday Sweater Guide: One of the best things about this time of year is all the ugly and creative sweaters that you can buy. Create a post on the top ones you love, and if you own a few show those off too.
3. 3 Holiday Makeup Looks: If you’re more of a beauty blogger share a few different makeup looks for different holiday occasions. You can do this in one post, or do a separate one for each. It can anything from a holiday date makeup look, a Christmas party makeup look, or a Christmas day makeup look.
4. Christmas Eve Pamper Routine/Ideas: The Christmas time is the perfect time to have a relaxing evening and pamper oneself. Share with your readers your Christmas Eve pamper routine or some ideas for how they can have their own.
5. How To Pick The Perfect Outfit For Any Holiday Occasion: Knowing what to wear can be a challenge with all the different holiday events happening this time of year. Create one big post on how your readers can pick the perfect outfit for any holiday occasion with outfit photos for each event. A few ideas you can use are a winter date night outfit, simple Christmas party outfit, dressy Christmas party outfit, decorating the house with family outfit, getting a Christmas tree outfit, and so much more.
6. Holiday Movie Must See List: If you’re the kind of person that once December comes around you break out the holiday movies, then create your must see movie guide on your blog! Share the movies you love, the ones you watch every year, and you can even rank them in order of must-see.
7. How To De-Stress During The Holidays: Let’s face it, although the holiday time is a lot of fun, it’s also extremely stressful. With everything from the gift buying to the running all over the place to get everything done, sometimes you just need a break. So create a post for your readers on how to de-stress during the holidays.
8. Books To Read This Holiday Season: Most of us during this time of year have a bit more free time off from work or school. This can be the perfect time to finally pick up a book and give it a read. So create your list of books that you recommend your blog readers read this season. They don’t have to be holiday themed or related, but it may be helpful to separate them by genre.
9. How To Style Ugly Christmas Sweaters: Once you’ve created your Christmas sweater guide share a few ideas on how you would style them. Put together your favorite outfits, snap a few photos, and have fun with it!
10. Tips For Spending The Holidays Alone: It can be extremely hard to spend the holiday time alone or away from family, especially for the first time. If you’ve experienced this, or just have some tips, share them on your blog.
11. Christmas/Holiday Traditions: It can be so interesting to learn about other people’s Christmas & holiday family traditions, so create a post to share your’s with your readers. Also be sure to encourage them to share their’s in the comments.
12. How To Balance Everything This Holiday Season: Share your tips on how you plan on balancing everything from work to gift buying this holiday season + your tips to help others do the same.
13. The Best Christmas Playlist: Nothing beats the music this time of year, so put together a huge playlist of the Christmas songs that you love and can’t stop listening to.
14. How To Take The Best Family Christmas Card Photo: One of the fun things about this time of year is often most of us get together with friends and family we haven’t seen in awhile. Which means this can be the perfect time to take a Christmas photo together to simply remember this year or use in your Christmas cards. Share some of your tips for taking the best family photo, but it can also be for friends too.
15. A Thank You Post: When it gets close to the end of the year we often reflect on what has happened. Create a thank you post to your readers for anything you want. You can thank them for their support, share some hardships you’ve had with your blog this year, or wish them the best Christmas. It really is up to you.
And those are 15 Christmas / Holiday themed blog post ideas for you to use this month. I hope you got some great ideas and if you use any of them let me know!