Even though I love sharing bits of my life with you guys on Instagram, it’s been awhile since I’ve shared more about me on here. One of the best parts about creating content online is being able to connect with amazing people all over the world. So to get to know me better I thought it was about time I do another post on ten random facts about me!
Some Facts About Me
1.If you’ve read my about me page before you will know this, but I was born in New York City, and lived just outside the city until a few days before my 11th birthday. I now live a little further down the east coast and love it here, although I don’t share where for privacy reasons. But if the curiosity is really getting to you, you can always message me on Instagram to ask where!
2.I can only sleep on my right side. I have always been a side sleeper, but I hurt my left shoulder a year or so ago, which means now I can only sleep on my right side. Any other way and I can’t fall asleep.
3. In middle school I cut myself side bangs and it was honestly the worse hair decision I’ve ever made. Since I have never dyed my hair, I always find myself wanting to change my hairstyle constantly.
4.My mom is my best friend. When I was younger I use to think this may seem odd, but it’s honestly the best thing.
5.Crowds are not my friend. I try to always avoid overly crowded areas, but I’m fine with a small crowd of people as long as there is an exit.
6. Green tea is one of my favorite flavors, but sadly me and caffeine do not mix. I’ve woken up one too many times in the middle of the night thinking I was dying because my heart was beating really fast, so I’ve learned my lesson.
7. When I was ten years old I was kind of hit by a car. My brother was chasing me with a bat and while running out into the street a parked car was blocking my view of the car coming. Luckily I had amazing instincts that day, and while my friend was shouting at me not to run, somewhere in my brain told me to jump. So I ended up jumping on this poor guys hood of the car, and except for being shaken up I was luckily fine.
8. I refused to wear jeans until I was 11 years old. Before that I would wear dresses, skirts, and pants that didn’t have a zipper or button. I’m not sure why I wouldn’t wear them, but now I love jeans.
9. I hate the phrase “guilty pleasure” because nothing that you enjoy should make you feel guilty, but mine would have to be bad pop songs. I love pop songs that are obviously so bad that they are good. As long as it has a catchy beat, I’m sold.
10. Although I love nature so much, I am not a bug person. I’ve never been stung by a bee or wasp before, so if anything buzzes near my ear, I go off running.
And those are some facts about me! I’d love to know something about you, so be sure to tell me in a comment!
Hi there! Kara'sCloset is a lifestyle blog where I sharing my adventure through my twenties, life's simple moments, and blogging tips with lots of outfits in between. I'm glad you're here, and I hope you find some inspiration!
Hi there! Kara'sCloset is a lifestyle blog where I share my adventure through my twenties, life's simple moments, and blogging tips with lots of outfits in between. I'm glad you're here, and I hope you find some inspiration!