The Best Things In Life That Money Can’t Buy

11/07/2018

We often focus a lot on the material things that we own, or on what we don’t own. Now there is nothing wrong with this. You can love clothing, beauty, or anything else that you enjoy spending your hard earned money on. But it’s also important to focus on the things that money can’t buy. Because often times the best things in life are things that money can’t buy.

Focusing on what you have, both bought and intangible objects, helps with feeling more fulfilled and grateful. You no longer are longing for what you don’t have. Now just like with everything, this is easier said than done, but to help inspire you I thought I would share a few of my favorite best things in life that money can’t buy!

Here are those things for me:

Time spent with family and friends.

Time spent with your favorite people is always the best. There’s nothing nicer than just having a good time with people you love. For me, my favorite moments are always game nights with my family, and when we all sit down and have dinner together every night. It’s the connections you build with others that make this journey called life so much more enjoyable.

The feeling of being outside in nature.

I am a huge lover of nature, and there is just no better feeling than being outside in it. Whether it’s the ocean, a forest with changing leaves, seeing sunrises and sunset, and so much more; all of these magical wonders of the world are just incredible. All you have to do is step outside your door to experience it. Listen to the sounds around you, feel the wind blow through your hair, and take some time to enjoy the beauty you are surrounded by. After all, it is there for you to explore.

Laughing.

I laugh so much almost every day and it honestly is one of the best feelings in life. That feeling of almost being out of breath and having tears come to your eyes from laughing so hard.  If you can laugh at what life throws your way then it makes everything much easier.

The feeling of accomplishing something you worked hard for.

Life has many up and downs, but it is so rewarding when you finally accomplish something you’ve worked hard for. It helps show that you can do anything you put your mind to. And that all comes from within.

Wearing | Striped Sweater: H&M | Wrap Skirt: WhoWhatWear Target | Red Socks: Target | Oxfords: DSW | Purse: Nine West

And those are a few of my favorite things in life that money can’t buy. I’d love to know what some of your favorite things in life that money can’t buy are!

31 responses to “The Best Things In Life That Money Can’t Buy”

1. This is such a great post. You are right that we can love our clothes and things we spend our money on, but nothing compares to just enjoying what life has to offer like laughing and close loved ones and more. 🙂 http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2018/11/armani-prive-rose-alexandrie-review.html

2. Patricia says:

Mine are the same as yours. The people in my life, especially my family are at the top of my list as well as spending time in nature:)

First of all, I love your outfit. It’s a lovely fall look.

Also, this was such a wonderful post. You’re right that there are so many things that are wonderful in this life that have nothing to do with money. For me, whatever money can buy wouldn’t mean nearly as much if I didn’t have people I love to share these things with.

Thank you so much, Kathrin! That’s a very look outlook to have. The people you have in life are what make it so enjoyable.

I love this Kara! Mine is definitely the same as yours. I love spending time with my daughter, every moment is precious! Love your outfit and that bag is such a beautiful colour xx

5. Nature is a big one for me as well. Love this chic casual look. I adore the striped top!

6. Nina says:

I’m with you, we can’t buy the best things in life.
    Have a lovely day dear! xx

La ilusión de Nina – http://lailusiondenina.blogspot.com/

That bag is such a cute and colourful touch with your outfit! 🙂

I agree, spending time with friends and family is the best – it’s so nice just relaxing with people you love 🙂

Hope that you are having a good week so far 🙂

Away From The Blue Blog | Baby Hamper Giveaway

Thank you, Mica! Relaxing with people you love is always the best. I hope you had a good week! x

8. Jeanne says:

You look so pretty! And yes, the best things are the ones that money can’t buy.

For me it’s creating memories with the closest people to me and laughing, enjoying life.

10. sepatuholig says:

indeed dear… all true!!!
    IG @grace_njio

11. Kinga K says:

I agree with you,best things you can’t buy 🙂

12. Lorna says:

Family and friends is the best for me too and laughing!
    Raindrops of Sapphire

Laughing is good, so much fun and keeps you healthy. Not the ones having a huge amount on their bank account are happy, it’s the ones that are surrounded by family and friends. There are so many precious things in life that money can’t buy.

You are so right these are things money can’t buy are the things you will remember at the end of life. I remember once baby sitting my nephews and we were out in the backyard and the wind was blowing and I brought their attention to it and they liked it. Even with all the technology in their lives.

That’s a wonderful memory! It’s good to take a moment every now and again to remember the important things in life.

15. So true Kara money can’t always buy you happiness!

16. Priya says:

meditating, fresh air and family are the best things in life.