November Round Up 2018 + OOTD

11/28/2018

2018 is one month away from being over, and it still feels like it has barely even begun! November was a wonderful month with the start of the holiday time, which meant many busy days, and lots of good food and family time. As always, here is a round of the month of November with everything from some music I’ve loved, what I can’t stop looking at on Pinterest, and more + this colorful knit sweater outfit!

ON THE BLOG

7 new blog posts went up this month, so if you missed any make yourself a hot drink and happy reading!

My Favorite Affordable Red Lip Products: They’re all cruelty-free too!

The Best Things In Life That Money Can’t Buy

Easy Recipes I’ve Tried That I Love #1

Tips For Getting Motivated

Things I’m Giving Up & Stopping For The Rest Of The Year

What I Do Every Day That Helps Me Have A Good Day

The Best Purchases I’ve Ever Made

FAVORITE PHOTOS

A quick look at some of my favorite photos from the month, most of which are on my Instagram!

Just a girl who loves her plants 😉

Autumn always has the most beautiful sunsets.

One of my favorite photos I’ve ever taken. I turned around and saw this and I knew I had to capture it.

The leaves change late in the season where I live, but it was definitely worth the wait.

WHAT I’M LOVING

My New Blog Design

You may have noticed, but this month I decided after 2 years it was time to change the design of my blog and I am so happy with how it turned out! Since I look at my blog almost every day, a new look helps keep me motivated and inspired. So have a look around and let me know what you think!

Music

I’ve discovered a few new songs that I love this month, and of course a few classic Christmas favorites. If you didn’t read my favorite feel-good songs post then you might not know that I have a love for ‘so bad they’re good’ pop songs. My two new favorites this month are Lost in Japan remix by Shawn Mendes and Sue Me by Sabrina Carpenter. The best song I discovered this month would have toTwo’ by Sleeping At Last, which is just the most beautiful thing my ears have ever heard. And for Christmas songs I’ve really enjoyed listening to ‘Feels Like Christmas’ by Panic! at the Disco, and the classic ‘All I want for Christmas is You‘ by Mariah Carey.

Home Decor Inspiration On Pinterest

I seem to go through phases where I’m either on Pinterest every day or not on at all. But this month I’ve been in love with searching for home decor inspiration, especially kitchens. Which is odd since I don’t own a house, but it just gives me so many ideas for what I want to do in the future. You can see my home decor board here, but you’ve been warned that it may make you want to redo your space!

PERSONAL

Not too much has happened personally for me this month. Thanksgiving was wonderful and I got to do a lot of baking which I really enjoyed. I’m almost completely done with my last college class ever (still can’t believe it), which meant that November was a bit busy with that. I’m just so excited for Christmas and all the decorating, baking, and cheerful mood. Be on the lookout for a few Christmas themed posts starting this weekend!

OOTD

I always tell myself that I don’t need any more sweaters and then I end up buying a few more. This blue one with multi-colored thread is from Universal Thread at Target and I am in love with it. And my love for bandanas hasn’t ended yet and I’m realizing that they aren’t only good for the summer months.

And that is a look at the month of November! I hope you had a good one, and I wish you a jolly, stress-free December!

14 responses to “November Round Up 2018 + OOTD”

You had a lovely November Kara! I am loving these photos! I think a girl can never have too many sweaters! Your new blog design is amazing. I am really looking forward to your Christmas themed posts coming up! xx

All I want for Christmas is such a classic song that you can listen to over and over again, I love it! You can never have too many sweaters lol. They keep me warm and cozy so I have quite a collection as well. Enjoy the Christmas Season!

3. Love the new blog look! I love the modern vibe. This look is wonderful too and loving that scarf.

Such a cute and cozy look dear. Cozy sweater, and lovely touch of color from the scarf.

5. Kasie says:

I truly can’t believe the year is almost over…how did this happen? I always love your roundups because they are such a great way to catch up. I adore that sweater on you…so pretty!

Wow you have done quite a bit this month, I am impressed and you have a great eye. That sweater is so fun love the speckle effect. And you look super cute in that red dress too!

I can see why you couldn’t resist the sweater. The subtle multi-colored thread looks amazing.

It’s wonderful that you had a good month and enjoyed the holidays. And you new blog design looks great! I love the way it’s organized with new and older posts and categories being so clearly visible.

8. Olga says:

That sweater looks amazing:-)Love your new blog design!

9. Kinga K says:

Comfy and good looking 🙂

10. Your sweater is so cozy, I love your scarf too

11. Lorna says:

I love the new blog design, it looks great! Im also loving Christmas music!
    Raindrops of Sapphire

12. Hannah says:

Sounds like such a fab November! The photos you got are all so beautiful too. I’m loving your blog design too xx

Hannah | luxuryblush

13. Gemma says:

Such a nice roundup! Your photos are beautiful.

Gemma x

14. E says:

Yesss!! I love your round ups!!! My fav were this awesomebeautifuldream sunset (I always tell you that you have a special gift to shot nature) and your foulard from this look.
    Kisses,