My Favorite Songs To Wake Up To

02/13/2019

Music is a very big part of my life, and I’m almost always listening to it. I find it helps energize me and put me in a good mood. So it is no surprise that I love listening to it in the morning while getting ready. I find certain songs help make me more awake and feel good for the day. So today I thought I’d share some of my favorite songs to wake up to!

Don’t Stop Me Now by Queen

I grew up listening to Queen songs and although I have a few favorites, Don’t Stop Me Now is the best for getting your energy levels up.

Believe by Secret Nation

This is a song I found when watching a YouTube video, and I love the positive message and upbeat tune.

High Hopes by Panic! At The Disco

Even though this is played a lot on the radio, it’s still a perfect song to start the day to.

Paradise by George Ezra

George Ezra’s whole newest album is amazing, but Paradise is the perfect upbeat song to listen to in the morning.

Deep Into The Wild by Honoraries

If you listen to one song on this list, make it this one! I mentioned in my December round-up that this was my new favorite song, and I still love it so much. The upbeat music just puts me in the best mood and I love the message of this song.

Shotgun by George Ezra

Another great upbeat song from George Ezra’s album is Shotgun! The lyrics are very unique and it would be perfect for a summer road trip too.

Take Me Home by Cash Cash feat. Bebe Rexha

I started listening to this song in high school, and it is still a favorite of mine to listen to in the mornings.

I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston

A classic song that just never gets old.

Malibu by Miley Cyrus

This song always reminds me of long car rides on my summer trips, and I love the calm vibe of it. Although a warning: It will make you want to take a trip to the beach!

Run Away With Me by Carly Rae Jepsen

The perfect 80’s pop sound to get ready to. The album this song comes from is one of my favorites, so I suggest listening to a few of those songs too.

Wearing: Coat: ASOS | Jeans: Zara | Black Turtleneck: ASOS | Tote Bag: IKEA | Belt: Uniqlo | Oxfords: DSW

And those are some of my favorite songs to listen to in the morning! I’d love to know if you have any favorite songs that put you in a good mood!

16 responses to “My Favorite Songs To Wake Up To”

1. I AM FAMILIAR WITH FEW. THANK YOU FOR SHARING

i love your songs to wake up to, and this is such a great idea for a blog post! Have a lovely Thursday!

3. Hannah says:

Such a fab blog post and brb because I’m about to go and make myself a morning playlist full of all of these songs. I never thought about having a playlist specially for the morning, but it’s such a great idea xx

Hannah | luxuryblush

4. Love all these tunes! I adore your relaxed look too. I do Love Malibu a lot too.

I love to wake up with music as well as I get up a lot easier. George Ezra is such a fantastic singer, his voice is unique. I’m loving Bebe Rexha too lately, her tunes always want to make me dancing lol.

Oh I love discovering new music. I am going to check them out on YouTube. And did you see Bohemian Rhapsody? So good.

Your tote bag is so fun! 🙂 I tend not to have music on at home but if I’m commuting to work or we are driving somewhere, there’s always music on! I agree a good song can really be a mood booster for the day!

Hope that you are having a good week 🙂 We finally got a break in the heatwave last night and it was so welcome!

Away From The Blue

8. Heather says:

Oh these are some absolutely FAB wake up songs – love the upbeat and happy vibes! I Wanna Dance with Somebody will always be a classic for me – never fails to cheer me up!

On another note, am totally loving your blue tote bag – the marble pattern is gorgeous 🙂

Heather xoxo

9. These songs are all great babe, the one that always reminds me of my childhood is Whitney Houston’s I wanna Dance With Somebody!

I love getting up and turning the music on. It really gets you going. I listen to a lot of salsa and “I wanna dance with somebody” is just a hit I can listen to non-stop.

11. Yay! I read the title and was automatically excited to read the post! I love your first song because that is one that gets me super-hyped lol. Thank you for sharing this awesome list!
    Have a lovely weekend! ♥
    PerlaGiselle | iamperlita.com

Thanks for sharing these. I love the idea of waking up to your favorite music to give a boost for the day. I’ll be sure to try this out.

Also, your photos are beautiful. I love the berry color of the coat and it looks great paired with blue.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

13. Looove your playlist! And your look is amazing! Love these colors!

14. Cute look Kara! That coat is a statement piece! We have different taste in music but I’m opening my spotify to check out some of these songs! I love when bloggers share their favorite music/playlists, it gives me the opportunity to find new music/sounds 😀
    Thanks for sharing doll!

xx, Des | https://www.itsbetterinheels.com/

15. Ann says:

Love your coat and tote bag.
    I love music in the morning
    definitely changes my mood from
    being sleepy to excited to face the day’s challenges.

Ann

Looking so cute and cozy with your coat dear. Such a pretty color on you.