INSTAGRAM PINTEREST BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM PINTEREST BLOGLOVIN

Everyday Moments No. 2

05/05/2020

I hope you all are doing okay! The past two weeks have been quite busy. My days have been filled with lots of projects as my first year back at college is coming to an end, chamomile tea lattes, and soaking up as much time as I can in the sunshine. Sadly this means I haven’t had much time for my blog, but hopefully, things should calm down in the next week. I have still been taking lots of photos when I can, so here are some photos of moments from the past two weeks!

Chamomile tea latte: chamomile tea, frothed milk, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, cinnamon sprinkled on top.

11 responses to “Everyday Moments No. 2”

Your photos always have a very calming element to them. I love that walk, its so beautiful, all that greenery, I love it! Hopefully, soon you can relax as the end of your first year at college comes to an end xx
    Janet

2. Love all these moments Kara! I love you prints of the national parks. My family and I still planning to visit Mt. Rainier and and Olympic national parks at the end of June. The lodge in Mr. Rainer cancelled on us but not lodge in Olympic did not. So not sure what is going on. We are staying put until then but hope to get there. I have some questions about reopening in Washington. Can I DM you? Take care my friend!

3. Kinga says:

Pretty photos 🙂

4. Julia says:

Your chamomile tea latte sounds so good and comforting! I’m not the biggest fan of plain chamomile tea, however prepared like that it seems delicious. I need to try it out your way! 🙂
    Have a great weekend, hope you have some sunshine to enjoy!

Julia x
    Last Post: The “Stay At Home” Fun Checklist & Ideas! | https://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/05/the-stay-at-home-checklist-find-new.html

They are lovely photos and well done on doing your first year of college! that’s a big milestone! 🙂

Hope that you are having a good weekend 🙂 Since some of the restrictions have been relaxed in Brisbane we were able to enjoy a picnic yesterday! With social distancing of course, it was so nice to enjoy some time in the park.

6. Eena says:

I always love seeing your photos, Kara! They always seem to soothe and calm me – the colors are especially beautiful. I hope things are starting to calm down on your end – good luck with the rest of your school year!

cabin twenty-four

7. Aimee says:

your snapshots looks so calm and refreshing. Good luck with your college life.

Capturing Life Memoirs | Aimee

8. Lovely says:

Fab moments Kara, love the sound of your Chamomile tea latte!

9. E says:

I have to try camomile tea! (but maybe with water because I never drink tea with late, I don’t not why but I don’t like it so much).
    Thanks for sharing these special moments and also knowing you were really busy.
    Kisses,
    E.

10. Hanna says:

Lovely photographs, Kara! This really feels so cinematic and it sweeps me right in every frame.❤️ I wish you are doing well despite the busy schedule!

PS. I love the postcards that you posted on the wall!

Cheers,
    Hanna

11. Angie says:

I love that lil wall with the postcards of the national parks on them! just love how calming your photos and your space is, its wonderful! take care! <3